History[edit | edit source]
Trinity Reformed was organized on the West Side in 1908 as an English-language daughter church of Seventh Reformed.
Historical Details[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Laroy Wagon Works, NE corner of Alpine Ave. and Myrtle St. NW, 1908-16
- 1224 Davis Ave. NW, built 1913-16
Pastors[edit | edit source]
- Teunis W. Muilenburg, 1908-11
- Rense H. Joldersma, 1912-13
- John G. Van Zomeren, 1914-26
- Edward J. Masselink, 1927-29
- Raymond B. Drukker, 1930-35
- Standley D. Schipper, 1936-49
- Bet E. Van Soest, 1951-56
- John R. Staat, 1957-59
- John J. Arnold, 1960-68
- Richard Bates, 1969-76
- Craig A. Wagner, "mparl", 1975-78 - what is mparl?
- James W. Baar, assistant, 1976-79
- Robert A. Wierenga, 1978-88
- Victoria M. Menning, 1989-
- Bruce A. Menning, copastor, 1989-
Membership Overview[edit | edit source]
Membership Data[edit | edit source]
Heavy lines: green (lower) shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members. Thin lines: magenta (middle), non-professing members; orange (lower), inactive members; black (top), average worship attendance.
Membership Ratios[edit | edit source]
Red line (middle) shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership (inactive members exluded); green (lower), inactive members as percentage of total membership; and blue (higher) average worship attendance of total membership.
Five Year Growth Rate[edit | edit source]
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches.
Data source: Acts of Synod of the Reformed Church in America. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.