Standale Reformed was organized in 1952.
- Rosedale Memorial Park Chapel, O-50 Lake Michigan Drive, 1952
- Cummings School, 4261 Schoolcraft Street SW, 1952-56
- 202 Cummings Avenue NW, 1957-present, addition 1972
- David C. Ter Beest, 1953-56
- R. J. Hallenbeck, 1959-63
- Donald W. Den Hartog, 1964-68
- J. Robert Steegstra, 1969-76
- Ronald J. Ver Wys, 1978-86
- Donald L. Van Slyke, associate, 1986-
- Randy L. Weener, 1988-
Heavy lines: green (lower) shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members. Thin lines: magenta (middle), non-professing members; orange (lower), inactive members; black (top), average worship attendance.
Red line (middle) shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership (inactive members exluded); green (lower), inactive members as percentage of total membership; and blue (higher) average worship attendance of total membership.
Five Year Growth RateEdit
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches.
Data source: Acts of Synod of the Reformed Church in America. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.