Southeast PRC was organized in 1944 as Fourth Protestant Reformed Church. The church suffered a schism in 1954 resulting in 44 families following Rev. Cammenga and 40 remaining loyal to Rev. Veldman. The Cammenga group became Faith Christian Reformed Church, which disbanded in 1978.
- 1701 Kalamazoo Ave. SE, 1944-59
- Adams Street Christian School, 1150 Adams Street SE, 1959
- 1535 Cambridge Drive SE, 1959-present
- Richard Veldman, 1944-61
- Marinus Schipper, 1962-78
- Carl J. Haak, 1979-86
- Steven R. Key, 1986-91
- Dale H. Kuiper, 1992-2002
- William Langerak 2003-present
Data source: Yearbooks of the Protestant Reformed Churches. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.