Ninth Reformed was organized in 1892 as a daughter church of Second Reformed, the second Reformed Church congregation on the west side.
Ninth disbanded in 1978. The building was reused as Servants Community Church under Rev. Richard J. Ter Maat.
- 67 Deloney Ave. SW and Watson, 1892-1978
- Henry K. Boer, 1892-95
- John W. Te Winkle, 1895-99
- Henry P. Schuurman, 1900-03
- Cornelius Heines, 1903-07
- Remse H. Joldersma, 1907-09
- Anthony Karreman, 1910-14
- John Van Westenberg, 1915-18
- John A. Van Dyke, 1918-23
- Gerard M. Van Pernis, 1924-29
- Henry P. Schuurman, 1929-30
- Lester J. Kuyper, 1932-36
- Rensa Dykstra, 1937-47
- John Minnema, 1948-61
- Richard J. Ter Maat, 1964-73
- Harry P. Mencarelli, 1974-78
Heavy lines: green (lower) shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members. The thin magenta line (middle) shows non-professing members.
Red line (middle) shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership (inactive members exluded); green (lower), inactive members as percentage of total membership; and blue (higher) average worship attendance of total membership.
Five Year Growth Rate
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches.
Data source: Acts of Synod of the Reformed Church in America. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.