- Madison Square Mission, 1914-41
- Madison Square Gospel Center, 1940-41
- Madison Square Gospel Chapel, 1941-42
- Madison Square CRC, 1942-2002
- Madison Square Church
- 340 Hall Street SE, 1914-15
- 1209 Madison Avenue SE, 1919-21
- 1164 Madison Avenue SE, 1929-40
- 1163 Madison Avenue SE, 1941-42
- 1230 Madison Avenue SE, 1945-51
- 1164 Lafayette Avenue SE, 1951-80
- 1441 Madison Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 (built 1955 as Immanuel Presbyterian, new sanctuary added 1992)
- Elizabeth Smitter, 1920
- Henry Koets, 1941-42
- Rev. Jennie Koets, 1941-42
- Walter G. Dubois, 1948-62
- Vernon F. Geurking, 1968-74
- V. C. Patterson, 1974-77
- D. J. Sieplinga, 1977-82
- Dante A. Venegas, 1981-96
- David H. Beelen, 1982-present
- Gregory L. Cumberland, 1993-95
- Rev. Samuel B. Reeves, Jr., 1987-2004
Green (lower) line shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members; and magenta (thin), non-professing members.
Red line shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership.
Five Year Growth Rate
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches. Note scale is from 0% to 160% for Madison Square.
Data source: Yearbooks of the Christian Reformed Church. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.