Fuller Avenue CRC was organized in 1925 in southeast Grand Rapids.
As with many churches near the old Calvin College Franklin campus, membership declined during the 1966-73 period as the college slowly relocated.
- 1239 Fuller Avenue S.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49506 (built 1927)
- E. F. J. Van Halsema, 1925-30
- G. Goris, 1930-41
- J. Weidenaar, 1942-49
- George Gritter, 1950-62
- W. F. Vander Hoven, 1962-71
- G. L. Dahnke, 1971-74
- V. C. Patterson, 1973-74
- L. A. Koning, 1976-88
- Archie Vander Hart, 1988-
- Calvin CRC, 1946, cosponsored with Sherman Street and Neland Avenue
- Madison Square, 1970, cosponsored with Oakdale Park
Green (lower) line shows membership in families; blue (middle), professing members; red (top), total members; and magenta (thin), non-professing members.
Red line shows nonprofessing members as a percentage of total membership.
Five Year Growth Rate
Red line shows five year growth rate. A five year growth rate between 10% and -10% is considered stable; greater than 10% indicates a growing congregation; one below -10% indicates a church in decline. This makes no allowance for daughter churches.
Data source: Yearbooks of the Christian Reformed Church. Dates are year prior to publication date since data is gathered at the end of one year and published in the next.